https://jupton18.wixsite.com/nflplay60vft
I found this assignment to be challenging. As someone who has always had the philosophy that they would limit their students use technology because it was a physical education class it was hard at first for me to open my mind to this assignment. I kept thinking about how I would be asking my students to sit at a computer and watch this when we could go do this and experience it in person. After doing some research though and finding some resources I realized that I could have my students participating while watching and looking at what I provided them. It may still be more computer time than I like, but I really like and am proud of what I came up with and think that my future students will also enjoy this virtual field trip.
I found this assignment to be challenging. As someone who has always had the philosophy that they would limit their students use technology because it was a physical education class it was hard at first for me to open my mind to this assignment. I kept thinking about how I would be asking my students to sit at a computer and watch this when we could go do this and experience it in person. After doing some research though and finding some resources I realized that I could have my students participating while watching and looking at what I provided them. It may still be more computer time than I like, but I really like and am proud of what I came up with and think that my future students will also enjoy this virtual field trip.
Comments
Post a Comment